Five signs that molds are secretly present on your property
Some common signs of molds appearing on your property are given below. Notice these signs and reach out to the local professionals because it is much easier to prevent a loss before it has been incurred.
- The odor: Molds have a very earthy smell. If you smell an earthy odor in your residence, there is a massive chance of mold growth.
- The color: Molds have a greenish-brown color that can be seen in the form of spots and patterns. Some molds may also appear black, and these black molds are more harmful than others.
- Uneven patterns: Molds grow in the form of uneven patterns on walls, windows, cupboards, and other valuable products. These uneven patterns can differ in size and shape as per the growth of the molds.
- Persistent illness: One of the most common signs of mold growth is the constant illness lingering in the environment. Molds and mildew can cause serious health issues, particularly in young children and the elderly, due to their weak immune systems.
- Property damage: You might also see marks and signs on your property. This wear and tear also indicate that you are under the influence of a mold attack.